1. Cut 2 pieces to 7.5" by 9.5" in your fabric of choice.
2. With both sections together, sew a 1/4" seam along one of the 7.5" lengths. Press that seam to one side. This will be the top of your flag once complete.
3. Turn 1/4" on side of the seam you just finished, and sew 1/2" length either side of seam. This will create a finished opening for the channel to thread a string through to hang your flag. Clip below your seam as shown below.
4. Fold right sides together and stitch 1/4" seam between the dots as shown below along sides and bottom, leaving an opening (about 4") to turn the flag once sewn. Press in 1/4" seam at the bottom openings. Trim corners and turn inside out. Press.
|Press bottom seam in|
5. Top stitch close to sides and bottom of the flag. Stitch across 1/2" from the top (this will be your channel). Your flag is done!